United Airlines is one of the famous airlines in the United States. A lot of people daily use United Airlines to go to different places. If you also want to book a United Airlines flight, then check this post. In this post, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to make United Airlines Booking easy and quick.
So, don’t miss this and learn simple steps for booking United Airlines. Apart from this, we will also explain to you the different ways to book United Airlines. So that you can easily book your flight according to you.
Different Ways To Book United Airlines
There are a few different ways you can book flights on United Airlines. Here we give some best options for you, please check them.
- Through the website or mobile app
- Through travel agency
- With travel agent
- Over the phone
- At the airport
- Using miles
- Through a corporate booking portal
- Through United credit card
United Airlines Booking Through Website/Mobile App
Directly through the United website or mobile app: This is the most straightforward way. You can search for flights, select your itinerary, and complete booking and payment on www.united.com or the United app.
Read Also: United Airlines Check-In
Here is a brief overview of the United Airlines booking process:
- First, go to https://www.united.com and click on “Book” to start your booking. You can also download the United app on your mobile.
- After that, enter your flight details like departure and arrival destinations along with your desired travel dates. You can also search for roundtrip, one-way, or multi-city flights.
- Select the number of passengers who are traveling with you and the cabin type. United offers economy, economy plus, business, first, and basic economy fares.
- Pick your preferred flight options from the list of available flights. You can also use a filter by price, schedule, number of stops, etc. to get better search results.
- Select any additional services like seat assignments, extra baggage, in-flight Wi-Fi, etc. if you want.
- Enter all passenger details like contact information.
- Choose the payment method. You can make payments through credit/debit cards, United Travel bank funds, gift cards, or miles.
- Review and confirm your booking details including flight times, fare rules, baggage allowance, contact info, etc.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with your itinerary and booking reference.
- You can access your booking on the United app or website to check in, select seats, add services, check flight status, etc. prior to your trip.
- For changing or canceling bookings, contact United Reservations or do it yourself online in the “My Trips” section. Changes may incur fees.
This is how you can easily make United Airlines Reservations by following the steps.
United Airlines Booking Through Online Travel Agency
The second way to book your United Airlines is a travel agency. If you face issues or are unable to book your United Airlines flight then you can book your flight through any travel agency.
You can check many sites like Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, etc. All these sites allow you to compare and book United flights along with other airlines. The booking process is similar – search, select, book, and pay.
Book A United Airlines Flight With A Travel Agent
With a travel agent, you can also book your United Airlines Flight. A travel agent can access the same United inventory and fares and help recommend flight options.
Read Also: United Airlines Pet Policy
They charge service fees but help with booking and trip planning. You need to tell them the date and time at which time you want a flight.
Flight Booking Over the Phone
It is a straightforward option to Book United Airlines Flights. You can call the United reservations line at +1-888-797-9785 and speak to an agent to book your flights. This way allows you to ask questions and get help easily.
United Airlines Booking At The Airport
If you don’t prefer online flight booking, then this option is for you. There are United ticketing counters at most airports where you can book and ticket flights in person. But here you will get limited ability to search for fares and compare options.
If you have United MileagePlus miles, you can redeem them for award flights through United’s website or app. Requires miles availability.
Through A Corporate Booking Portal
Many companies have dedicated travel portals for employee travel bookings that include United flight options. You can use them to book your United Airlines flight tickets.
Using A United Credit Card
If you have a United Credit Card, then you can use it for United Airlines bookings. Booking with a United credit card, you can earn bonus miles and other perks.
Read Also: United Airlines Baggage Policy
No matter which option you choose, be sure to compare fares across different dates/times for the best deal.
In conclusion, let us know if you need any other United booking tips! Feel free to call us at +1-888-797-9785 or use live chat to get help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: How do I book a flight on the United Airlines app?
Answer: Open the United Airlines app on your mobile and select a book flight option. It is given at the bottom. Fill out the details like your origin, destination, and dates, and click on the search button.
Question: What is the booking number for United Airlines?
Answer: You can call the United Airlines Booking number at +1-888-797-9785 to book your tickets.
Question: Can I reserve a flight without paying?
Answer: Yes, you can reserve a flight in advance without paying. You can do this by using Book now pay later option.
Question: When can I check in for a United flight?
Answer: You can check in for United Flight 24 hours before your flight scheduled for departure.