Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy
Are you searching for Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy? Here in this post, you will surely be glad to find all the related details. Well but before we begin you should know that for Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy only the fully refundable fares are permitted to be cancelled and refunded.
However, you are allowed to cancel your ticket and claim a refund only if you meet the following requirements.
- Firstly, if you cancel your flight 7o more days before the departure or within 24 hours of booking the flight.
- Secondly, if you were refused boarding.
- And if Hawaiian Airlines itself cancels your flight.
- Or if your flight’s departure or arrival time is impacted by more than 2 hours and you have refused to be rebooked on to another flight.
- Lastly, if you or a family member is hospitalized. In such a condition, the airline agrees to refund your fare. One more condition is you have filled out a Medical Waiver Request form and have submitted a scanned copy to HawaiianAirlines.com/CAO.
What are the flight cancellation rules at Hawaiian Airlines?
Some important points to keep in mind when cancelling a Hawaiian flight ticket:
- You should know that the Main Cabin Basic fares cannot be changed or refunded however they can be cancelled within the 24-hour cancellation window.
- If the ticket is completely unused then it is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- And if it is partially used then also it is valid for 1 year from when it was purchased.
- Keep in mind that the flight coupons must be used in the same manner as they are issued.
- Now if you have made a voluntary refund on a fully refundable ticket then you would be charged a service fee of USD 100.
- In case you do not cancel your ticket before the flight then it would be converted automatically into a travel credit for future travel.
- Lastly, if you are having the ‘HawaiianMiles award’ ticket that is covered by the travel waiver policy and the points will be re-deposited straight to your account.
What is the Hawaiian 24-hour cancellation policy?
Now according to Hawaiian Airlines’ 24-hour cancellation policy, you can easily cancel your ticket without any penalty but only if you have done the following;
- You must first cancel your flight at least 7 days before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- And you must make sure that you cancel within 24 hours of booking the flight.
How to easily cancel a Hawaiian Airline flight?
You should know that there are two options for you to cancel your Hawaiian flight online or by phone call.
In the following steps you will learn how to cancel your flight using the online method all you need to do is retrieve the flight booking and then cancel it:
- First of all, you would need to go to the HawaiianAirlines.com website.
- And then from the ‘Manage Flights’ drop down you got to select the ‘My Trips’ option.
- After that, you will need to provide the following information on the ‘My Trips’ page.
- Such as your last name
- The 6-letter confirmation code or the 13-digit E-ticket number
- You will now have to click on the ‘View My Trip’ option.
- And then you must select your flight and cancel it.
The offline method is where you just choose to call up the Hawaiian Airlines phone number and connect with the executive who will then further guide you on how to cancel the flight.
Note: Now if you like you could also cancel your Hawaiian flight using the mobile app. You just need to remember that you might have to pay the applicable cancellation fee if you cancel your flight.
We truly hope that by now you have gotten all the answers to your queries regarding Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy. Hence you are also able to manage the same easily without any hassle. But in case you need any further information then you can feel free to connect with the experts at flightsspotfinder.com. And you will get an immediate response with relevant information and guidance.
Use our live chat support service for free and get the best assistance.
FAQs On Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy
Ans: Well, you can easily cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight by phone call or online. Now if you have purchased your flight ticket from HawaiianAirlines.com directly then you can cancel it only via the ‘My Trips’ option on the homepage. You just need to enter your flight details, retrieve the details and then follow the given prompts to cancel the flight.
Ans: You can easily cancel your flight reservation and get a refund only if you do the following. You would need to cancel within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket. Then you should also make sure that you cancel at least 7 days before the flight’s scheduled departure.
Q3. How can I cancel the flight over the phone?
Ans: Yes, you can cancel your flight over the phone. Call on the Hawaii Airline 24/7 toll-free number and get the best assistance to cancel your flight.
Ans: If you must cancel your Hawaiian flight due to weather disruptions then you can initiate the airline cancellation refund if your flight has been affected. However, in case your flight is significantly affected such as delayed or cancelled due to poor weather etc then the Hawaiian Airlines cancellation fees will be waived and therefore you will also be eligible to claim a full refund.
More FAQs On Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy
Q5. Does Hawaiian Airlines have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Ans: Yes, definitely the Airline has a 24-hour cancellation policy. And it is under this policy that you are allowed to cancel the flight as well as receive a full refund even if it is on a non-refundable fare. But this is only possible if you have purchased your ticket at least 7 days before the scheduled departure and have cancelled it within 24 hours of booking.
Ans: Yes, you can cancel your Hawaiian Airlines tickets easily if you purchase your ticket directly from the flight website directly. Visit HawaiianAirlines.com and then go to the ‘My Trips’ section.
Ans: Now if the flight is cancelled by Hawaiian Airlines then you have the option to take a new flight offered at no additional cost. You could cancel your flight and just ask for a refund.
Ans: So if you qualify for a refund and you do not choose for a travel credit then you will be charged 25 USD only. The ticket cost would be 100 USD if you travel within the continental US and Hawaii.